To ensure maximum safety for all visitors, myself and my colleagues at Hair Revolution, please ask yourself these questions before attending the salon for your appointment –
* Have you been in close contact with someone who is self-isolating due to Covid_19 ?
* Are you / or has someone you have close contact with waiting for the results of a Covid_19 test ?
* Have you had the recent onset of a continuous cough ?
* Do you have a high temperature?
* Have you noticed a loss of, or change in, normal sense of taste or smell?
If you answer YES to any of these questions you MUST not come to your appointment ! Please contact the salon to reschedule your appointment.
* Please arrive on time for your appointment and take a seat in the waiting area ( only sit in the designated areas ) please come alone to your appointment unless you need a parent/carer to come with you.
* Please use hand sanitizer on arrival to the salon.
* I will be wearing a face visor in order to help protect you. We kindly request that you wear a face covering / mask ( with behind the ear straps ) during your visit to the salon in order to help protect us, you can wear your own or the salon can provide you with one if required.
* Please limit the amount of personal property to a minimum , we would suggest you bring a carrier bag with you to put your personal property/coat/bag in to minimise the risk of contact with other peoples belongings.
* The only refreshments we will be offering is bottles of water for the time being. Please do not bring any food or drink to the salon, other than a bottle of water if you prefer to bring your own ( this is in accordance with current government guidelines )
* With exception to using the toilet and during hair washing, please remain in your styling seat for your whole visit. In order to limit the number of people at the salon entrance we will be re-booking appointments and take payment at your styling area.
* Please be assured that the salon, tools, equipment and multi touch items will be cleaned thoroughly throughout the day. All tools used on clients will be cleaned, disinfected and sterilised after each use. All gowns and towels used will either be disposable items or used only once and correctly laundered after use.
* We will not be accepting walk-ins for the foreseeable future. Please make sure you book your appointment before coming to the salon.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding during these times, and look forward to welcoming you in the salon again
If you have any questions regarding your visit please contact me.